Designed for those who have a leadership role in their church, organization, or community…network with other leaders.
Do you have the desire to make a difference in your sphere of influence? Are you taking on a new role in your church, organization, or community? This track will help identify ways to utilize strengths to encourage and minister to others.
This year, Speak Up welcomes Dr. Kennon Vaughan to the leadership team. Kennon is the lead pastor of Harvest Church in Memphis, TN, and the founder and director of Downline Ministries, a ministry that seeks to encourage a restoration of biblical discipleship in and through the local church. Kennon is a dynamic communicator with a gift of speaking right to the heart of his audiences. While his first love is to preach the Gospel, he is also passionate about training Christ-followers on both the principles and practicals of making disciples in the contexts of home, church, and marketplace.
You will also have the opportunity to network with other leaders to gain new ideas and insightful feedback.
In addition to the keynote addresses there are many breakout sessions available:
• Authenticity & Trust in Women’s Ministries – Jen Ferguson
• Balancing Your Private World – Dr. Don Denmark
• Espresso Your Faith – Ginger Shaw
• *Developing Your Strategic Prayer Plan – Kathe Wunnenberg
• * The Practical How-To’s of Christ-like Disciple-making – Dr. Kennon Vaughan
• * Creating a Discipleship DNA in your Church – Dr. Kennon Vaughan
• *Living by Values – Lisa Troyer & Dawn Yoder
• Becoming a Hope Lifter – Kathe Wunnenberg
• *Listen Up — Listen Louder – Anne Denmark
• Coach Approach to Leadership – Anne Denmark
• *Mind Mapping – Kim Cordes
• *Building Your Leadership Team – Ginger Shaw
As well as options that overlap into all three tracks:
• *Pinterest Power – Kim de Blecourt
• *Promotion 101 – Suzanne Kuhn
• Logos Bible Software Training – Scott Lindsey
• *Prezi Presentations – Bonnie Emmorey
• *Looking Good, Onstage and Off – Jill Swanson
• Blogging with Purpose – Cindy Bultema
* Denotes “new” this year