Perhaps you’ve asked yourself, “What makes Speak Up Conference unique? Why would I attend this writers’ and speakers’ conference?”
Top Ten Reasons to Attend Speak Up Conference
- We offer two tracks—a Speaking Track and a Writing Track.
- We have valuable Pre-Conference Options.
- You have the opportunity for face-to-face 15-minute appointments with publishers, agents, authors, life coaches, platform builders & more!
- We offer education in a format that both stretches the participant to reach new goals and provides a safe atmosphere where new skills can be honed.
- We have four general sessions loaded with worship, teaching, and with relevant information for speakers, writers, and leaders.
- You will learn tips and tools-of-the-trade from experienced professionals through our breakout sessions. We have over 42 options to chose from to take you to the next level in your ministry.
- Our tools for speakers help to alleviate the fear of public speaking and build confidence for platform ministry.
- Writers’ Track faculty include renowned Christian authors, editors, and publishers to help walk you through the writing and publishing process.
- You’ll be able to connect and network with other participants.
- Our dynamic keynote speaker is Elisa Morgan. She’s the author of over 25 books and was named by Christianity Today as one of the top fifty women influencing today’s church and culture.
About Carol Ensminger
Carol is a busy Bible teacher, mentor, and writer whose passion is encouraging women to live healthier lives from the inside out. As an entrepreneur, Carol works as a freelance graphic design and marketing specialist in this crazy online world.