Speak Up Publication Contest
Twenty to Twenty-Five authors will be chosen for inclusion in a book titled, Blessings in Disguise, published by EABooks Publishing, making them “published” authors. Authors will be able to purchase books at a reduced rate and keep the profit from their sales.
1) For unpublished authors (can have articles, blogs, or online content published either paid or unpaid, but not a book or inclusion in another anthology)
2) Must be registered for the full Speak Up! Conference–not open to single day attendees
3) Only those who follow the full submission guidelines will be considered
• Only one submission per person registered for the conference
• Can submit a short story, article, devotional, or poem
• 300-1000 word limit
• Include a 50 word bio at the end of your submission, a title and your name with contact information (email, address, and phone number) at the top of the first page of the submission (none of this is included in submission word count total)
• Standard manuscript format (Times New Roman, 12pt font, double spaced, 1 inch margins, Microsoft Word doc or docx)
• Submissions must be submitted via email attachment to email@example.com by midnight May 4, 2019 and include Speak Up! in the subject line.
4) Those that best reflect the theme, Blessings from Above, who meet submission guidelines and represent the best writing of a new author, will be chosen for inclusion in the book. Winners will be announced during the conference.