Cindy loves the Lord, loves life, loves her family, and loves to celebrate!
With nearly 20 years of ministry experience, Cindy is the Executive Director of GEMS Girls’ Clubs, a global ministry helping young women live radically faithful lives, as well as a popular women’s speaker, author, and Bible teacher.
But don’t let Cindy’s cheerful smile fool you. Cindy has endured single parenting, overcome bondage to addiction, and survived tragic loss. A passionate communicator, Cindy delights in sharing messages of God’s hope and Truth all around the nation.
Her personal testimony, “He Loves Me: A Woman’s Journey to Peace,” aired worldwide on the Day of Discovery television show. She was a curriculum writer for Duck Dynasty’s “Faith Commander,” an ambassador for Compassion International, a seminar expert for the Grief Share series, as well as author of the best-selling Bible studies “Red Hot Faith” and “Live Full, Walk Free.”
Cindy lives in West Michigan with her husband and their children. When she’s not running her full household, you can find Cindy walking her two dogs, meeting a friend for coffee, attending her son’s hockey games, or trying to figure out what’s for dinner.
Cindy will be teaching two breakout sessions, and will be taking 15-minute appointments.
From Good to GREAT: Taking Your Speaking Ministry to the Next Level
Whether you are a veteran speaker or just getting your speaking ministry started, we all want planners to say, “Wow! I want to have her/him back!” Join Cindy Bultema in this practical and inspiring workshop as you learn how to enhance the effectiveness of your speaking ministry by:
• Understanding the felt needs of your audience
• Interacting with your audience and creating instant rapport
• Identifying potential pitfalls and navigating around them successfully
• Communicating effectively with the planning committee or organizer.
• Leaving a lasting impression that encourages people to recommend you to other events.
• Discovering the number one secret of taking your speaking ministry from good to great!
Presenting and Negotiating Your Speaker Fees
Not sure how much to charge for a keynote message or weekend retreat? Worried about discussing your honorarium with an event planner? If you’ve ever wondered how best to communicate with others about your fees, contract, and expenses—this workshop is for you.
Join Cindy Bultema as you learn:
• 3 important factors to consider as you set and/or increase your speaking fees
• Effective tips for presenting and negotiating your fees and expenses with confidence
• Key components of a speaking contract and why you need one
• Creative solutions when a group wants you to speak but the funding is not sufficient
• The #1 tip to remember when discussing speaker fees
In addition, each workshop participant will leave with a contract, speaker fee overview, and sample script to help negotiate your next event’s honorarium with clarity and confidence.
Cindy Bultema – What Can I Do for You?
With nearly 20 years of ministry experience, Cindy would love to serve you be sharing the lessons she has learned—whether as an international women’s speaker, author, blogger, Bible teacher, and/or Executive Director of GEMS Girls' Club, a global ministry serving 25,500+ girls. It would be a joy for Cindy to come aside you in practical, prayerful, and encouraging ways to help you enhance the effectiveness and impact of your ministry.