Kathe Wunnenberg is a hopelifter. She believes God can transform anything you offer Him into hope to help others. Known for her creative compassion, Kathe offers biblical solutions for real-life problems. God has sustained her through success, infertility, miscarriages, adoption, losing a son, & helping others in extreme challenges.
She is the founder & president of Hopelifters Unlimited, a mentoring & resource organization, & Hope on Wheels, chartered bus God getaways. She is an author, speaker & consultant.
Kathe lives in Phoenix with her husband & has three living sons.
Kathe will be teaching one breakout session, and taking 15-minute appointments. Kathe is also on the prayer team.
Developing a (more strategic) Prayer Plan
Speakers and writers need an intentional prayer plan to help them journey through obstacles, opportunities, transitions, discouragement, warfare and success. Whether you’re new in your writing journey, a seasoned speaker but stuck, or somewhere in between, you can move forward to reach your God given potential as a speaker/writer when you make prayer your highest priority.
In this “hands on” workshop you will learn how to:
- recognize your greatest need as a speaker/writer, assess your prayer pulse and enemy attacks.
- Strategize a prayer plan for a reason, season, event or project
- Mobilize a PIT Team or help them become more strategic to cover you now.
You’ll leave this workshop prayed up and energized to press on with power.
Kathe Wunnenberg – Professional Consulting & Encouragement
• Are you longing to fulfill a dream but feel stuck?
• Are you overwhelmed with opportunities or obstacles?
• Do you need to brainstorm topic ideas or promotional strategies, prayer covering or practical resources?
Come experience an energizing time with Kathe Wunnenberg and leave this session with fresh hope to press on.