SORRY, VIP PASSES ARE SOLD OUT
You could be a VIP and enjoy Speak Up at a new level!
We love to surprise you with awesome new things every year, and this year is no exception. This year we’re offering VIP passes. There will be ONLY 21 VIP attendees, so REGISTER TODAY!
Enhance YOUR Speak Up Conference experience and help others attend! Your VIP Pass will help fund the scholarship program. We believe in making it possible for ALL who desire the Speak Up Conference training to be able to come!
It’s a WIN – WIN
VIP 2019 SPECIAL PRICE $250
All VIP Passes will include:
- VIP Reception with Carol Kent & Jill Savage – Thursday 4:30 – 5:15 pm
- VIP table seating located front and center
- Enjoy one meal at Carol Kent’s table
- A book of choice from Carol’s book table found in the lobby (autographed)
- VIP Bag with goodies
- Photo op with Carol & Jill
- A one-year subscription to Bible Study Magazine from Logos
- Digital downloads of the full conference (Valued at $150.00)
VIP Pass Drawings
- One hour of coaching – speaking or writing for publication with Carol Kent
- A registration to Jill Savage’s Inspire Speaker Course
- A one-hour coaching session with Suzanne Kuhn, Brookstone Creative Group
- A website and social media assessment with Carol Ensminger & Shawna Culp
- An interview with Jenn Hand on her podcast highlighting your ministry & expanding your social media presence
- (2) one-hour life, career, or parent coaching sessions and a copy of Fledge: Launching Your Kids Without Losing Your Mind by Brenda Yoder
- One hour of a “problem solving” session as an L.P.C. with Tanya Glanzman
- A one-hour coaching session with Shannon Ethridge and 20% off the B.L.A.S.T. Mentoring Program
- One fashion consultation & swatches with Shari Braendel
- A one-hour counseling or coaching session with Bruce Martin, and signed book, Desperate for Hope
- A one-hour coaching session focused on expanding your ministry with Michelle Nietert
- A one-hour coaching session focused on speaking with Robyn Dykstra
- A one-hour of professional life coaching with Anne Denmark, PCC – credentialed with the International Coach Federation
- A one-hour consultation on writing and/or speaking with author Lucinda Secrest McDowell, including a signed copy of her newest book “Ordinary Graces” (Abingdon Press)
- A one-hour session with Enneagram (personality) coach, Laura Dingman, including a signed copy of each of her two books
- One hour of coaching – speaking or writing with Karen Porter
- One hour of “Hope on Call”..consulting with Kathe Wunnenberg.
- A One-hour session with co-authors Kate Motaung and Shannon Popkin for platform-building encouragement, spiritual guidance, and prayer, & a signed copy of, Influence: Building a Platform That Elevates Jesus (Not Me)
- A gift basket of books from Redemption Press
- Author signed copies of books printed by Moody Publishing, acquired after meeting the authors at Speak Up: Laura Dingman’s I Am Found and Crickett Keeth’s, On Bended Knee
- The book, Marketing As Ministry, and a $50 discount off editing or marketing services through EABooks
As you can see, there is GREAT value in the gifts listed. Our faculty has gone over the top with their generosity. We hope you can join us in this awesome opportunity, and enjoy the VIP treatment that comes with it.
With only 21 slots available, act quickly to claim your spot!
Register for the VIP Experience SORRY, VIP PASSES ARE SOLD OUT